English | German

+ How is Fiberlab™ different?

Fiberlab™ CBD is produced using patented fiber film technology resulting in some of the purest most highly concentrated CBD available on the market. Fiberlab™ is proven to enrich crude 15-20% Industrial Hemp up to 80%+ full spectrum oil in a bulk continuous flow process that delivers a consistent finished product. Fiberlab™ has commercialized several high THC free CBD/CBDA protocols that produce high potency in a 99.995% pure oil or 100% potency crystalline isolate with the same bulk volume processing capability.

+ What are Cannabinoids?

Cannabinoids are the primary chemical compounds produced by the cannabis (Hemp or Marijuana) plant. There are 113 known identified cannabinoids. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the most well-known cannabinoid produced by the cannabis plant, and is the ONLY naturally psychoactive cannabinoid. The remaining known non-psychoactive Cannabinoids have been widely used for treating a variety of ailments throughout history. Of these non-psychoactive Cannabinoids, Cannabidiol (CBD) is the most widely known and commonly used.

+ What is CBD?

Cannabidiol (CBD) is the non-psychoactive cannabinoid most heavily concentrated in the Industrial Hemp plant. Proprietary Fiberlab™ THC Free™ hemp CBD oil is naturally rich in CBD as well as other non-psychoactive cannabinoids and phytochemicals. In 2003 the United States Government patented Cannabidiol (CBD) and all other cannabinoids in the cannabis plant as neuroprotectants and antioxidants. This is a clear indication of the market potential and justifies forecasts for the CBD market and the value of hemp as both an agricultural and an industrial product.



+ Does CBD have any psycho-active side effects?

CBD has been proven to have virtually zero known side effects and absolutely no psychoactive properties. This makes CBD less than 0.3% THC completely safe and legal to purchase and use across all 50 states as well as in more than 40 countries worldwide. Industrial Hemp CBD Oil contains virtually zero THC, so you can consume it with no concern of any psychotropic effects.

Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil is also rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids, making it an invaluable supplement to any person’s daily diet. This makes Full Spectrum one of the most nutritious and complete CBD oil products, perfect for those who seek to establish a balanced life through an equally balanced diet.

+ If an extract is 30% cannabinoids what is in the other 70%?

Full Spectrum hemp extracts contain 113 known different phyto-cannabinoids. In addition to the cannabinoids naturally present in agricultural or industrial hemp oil extracts, there are also many other natural molecules and phyto-chemical compounds such as carbohydrates, vitamins (including B1, B2, B6, D), healthy fatty acids (including Omega 3 and 6), trace minerals (including calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc), chlorophyll, flavonoids, nitrogenous compounds, ketones, alkanes, glycosides, pigments, water and terpenes. Consumer grade oils such as corn, coconut, canola, etc. are often added as a filler.

+ What is Full Spectrum and what are its benefits?

Full Spectrum covers the entire range of 113 cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. In addition to the dozens of cannabinoids full-spectrum hemp oil is a great source of essential vitamins, minerals, Omega fatty acids, flavonoids, chlorophyll and terpenes. By formulating our products with pure, full-spectrum hemp oil, we ensure that all the cannabinoids naturally found in the plant are in our hemp oil or crystalline. This also allows the cannabinoids to interact with the endocannabinoid system, which is present in all of us, for what is known as the entourage effect: when all the ingredients in hemp oil, including the terpenes, vitamins, and range of cannabinoids are allowed to work with the body naturally, as they would in the natural plant.

Quality Assurance